MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Friday, January 29, 2016

January 28th

I was more active than usual, yesterday.  I started with an hour on the treadmill, followed by a little extra time (10 to 15 minutes?) pedaling slowly on the stationary bike.  Later in the day, I did some yard work, which consisted of a fair bit of pushing the wheelbarrow around.  Finally, I spent some time with Donald giving the dogs their daily outdoor fetching session.

January 28th:
13547 steps
5.3 miles walked
2.3 miles biked (stationary recumbent bike)

TOTAL= 92.8 / 458 miles

Walking along the Withywindle.

I'm getting close to the 100-mile mark!  Tom Bombadil is looming, as well.  I don't remember much about Tom Bombadil, except that his was an especially odd part of the book... (I probably ought to give the trilogy a re-read, sometime, but I don't know if I'll ever muster the enthusiasm for it, when there are so many other things I haven't read, yet-- and special favorites I'd rather spend time revisiting...)