MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 12th

Treadmill-- plus we took the dogs walking around the pond.  It was nice, and Trixie in particular could use the extra exercise, but soon after we returned home, I found a tick (unattached) on Luna.  Ugh.  I hate hate hate ticks.  They make me dislike walking the dogs in the woods, because though they sometimes get ticks just out in the yard, they're even more likely to pick them up out on the trail.  

January 12th:
10238 steps
4.0 miles

TOTAL= 38.8 / 458 miles

According to the guide, I'm walking in twilight and singing.  That's a bit of a mixed bag, as I love twilight-- and enjoy singing, sometimes-- but remember finding the songs in the books... well, boring, to be honest.  Maybe I'd like them better if I re-read them as an adult, but I doubt it.