MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 15th

January 15th:
8458 steps
3.4 miles

TOTAL= 50.3 / 458 miles

Woo hoo!  Fifty miles walked!

I've been noticing the beginning of a blister on the bottom right edge of my right heel-- caused by some rubbing in my shoe, I guess.  I've bought some slightly more walking-friendly socks that I hope will help, and I'm alternating with another pair of shoes, too.  (And of course I'm also employing the age-old band-aid padding trick.)

I'm surprised to be getting a blister, because it doesn't feel like I'm walking that much more than usual, but it would seem that I am... and that's a good thing!  Even if it's not a monumental achievement, a slight improvement is still an improvement (and may lead to bigger changes, eventually).