MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Monday, January 25, 2016

January 22nd to 24th

I've been slacking in the record-keeping!

I took a day off the treadmill on Saturday, but on Sunday was back on again.  However, "just" an hour on the treadmill isn't enough to get me much beyond 8000 steps a day-- not if I spend the rest of the day plopped in front of the computer or TV.  If I want to get closer to 10,000 steps a day, I'm going to have to either put in more time on the treadmill (or at a faster pace, which I don't enjoy at all) or make other walks a daily habit.

January 22nd:
9044 steps
3.5 miles

January 23rd:
3258 steps
1.2 miles

January 24th:
8202 steps
3.2 miles

TOTAL= 73.2 / 458 miles

I've left Crickhollow and am riding a pony slowly, apparently.  I don't remember much about this part of the book (and the movie glosses over this part of the tale).