MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May 25th to 31st

Whoa, my numbers really plummeted this week!  There's also a lot to do outside, so I may not get on the treadmill as often as I should for a while to come... At least yardwork is its own form of exercise.

May 25th:
8439 steps
3.4 miles

May 26th:
3019 steps
1.2 miles

May 27th:
2070 steps
0.8 mile

May 28th:
2232 steps
0.9 mile

May 29th:
2633 steps
1.0 mile

May 30th:
1909 steps
0.7 mile

May 31st:
2591 steps
1.0 mile

TOTAL= 401.3 / 458 miles

We had an encounter with some Stone Trolls, but are now happily back on the road again.

- - - - - - -

Well, even with my abysmal numbers, there's another milestone reached-- over four hundred miles since I started tracking my steps with the pedometer.

I've already started thinking about what I want to do when I finally arrive in Rivendell.  What should my next goal be?  Maybe more of a time-oriented goal... Something to get me walking more each week than I have, the first half of the year.

July 1st is the halfway point of the year (if I'm not mistaken).  I could make it my goal to reach Rivendell by that date.  It should be do-able, if I make a point of walking (and/or cycling) on a more frequent basis.  Just about two miles a day, on average.  I can do that, surely!  I'll at least give it a try.