MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 6th and 7th

June 6th:
10221 steps
4.0 miles

June 7th:
2984 steps
1.2 miles walked
2.5 miles biked (indoors)

TOTAL= 422.7 / 458 miles

Marched all night and camped next to the road at dawn.

Just over 35 miles left to walk (and/or bike).  Unless something totally unforeseen happens to throw me off my pace, I should make it to Rivendell well before the end of the month.  Time to start thinking about what the next goal will be...

Setting myself a specific monthly goal has really helped focus me on at least sitting on the bike for 2 miles a day.  Biking two miles (indoors) isn't much, but it's still more than I had been doing, since gardening chores started taking more time and energy.  Maybe monthly goals is the way to go-- or a bigger goal broken into monthly "mini-goals".