MapMyWalk ;o)

MapMyWalk ;o)
MapMyWalk ;o) (from Isengard to Minas Tirith)

Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 3rd

I didn't walk on the treadmill this morning, because I didn't have time, but I got some steps in while grocery shopping (which never seem to add up as much as I think they will!).  I tried to make up some of the lost steps by walking laps around our fenced yard in the late afternoon/twilight.

That lap seems like a longer distance than I would've expected.  It's a real possibility for walking at times when the trail seems less appealing (weather, trail conditions, snakes, etc.).  It's a change from the treadmill, and I can definitely see myself listening to music or an audiobook while walking laps.

February 3rd:
9107 steps
3.6 miles

TOTAL= 114.9 / 458 miles

I'm about to be captured by Wights!!  (...What are Wights?  I don't remember them at all.)  But not to fear, for Tom Bombadil is here!